Reading 4-8-4 T1 #2100 "Iron Horse" - HO DCC & Sound
DC / DCC & Paragon 2 Sound
New in box ex - shop stock with full paperwork.
On inspection loco has been handled - so it has been tested for piece of mind, and full working order and ex shop condition.
Paragon2 Sound & Control System
- Synchronized PUFFING SMOKE with Chuff Sound
- Variable Puffing Smoke Intensity and timing
- Integral DCC Decoder with Back EMF for Industry Best Slow Speed Operation in DC and DCC
- Precision Drive Mechanism engineered for continuous heavy load towing and smooth slow speed operation
- 5-Pole Can Motor with Skew Wound Armature
- Premium Caliber Painting with Authentic Paint Schemes
- Prototypical Light Operation with Golden White LED Headlight, Rear Light
- Factory Installed Engineer and Fireman Figures
- Near-Brass Caliber Detail at a Plastic Price
- ABS Plastic Locomotive Body with Die Cast chassis
- ABS Plastic Tender body with Die Cast chassis
- Locomotive + Tender Length (coupler to coupler): 15.7 inches
- Locomotive Weight: 1 lb 6 oz.
- Tender Weight: 7 oz.
- Metal Kadee-compatible Couplers (2)
- All-Driver Drive and All-Wheel Electrical Pick-up except for pilot trucks/trailing trucks
- Separately Applied Handrails, Ladders, Whistle, and Brass Bell
- Operating Cab Roof Vents
- Will Operate on Code 70, 83, and 100 rail
- Recommended Minimum Radius: 18 inches
- Accurate prototypical sounds for the Reading T1